Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Console Games but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

---

Hello!

Se pare ca iti place Console Games insa nu ti-ai creat inca un cont. Pentru a beneficia de toate avantajele iti ia doar un minut sa te inregistrezi si este gratuit. In plus ca membru poti accesa nelimitat toate functiile acestui website, comunica direct cu ceilalti si participa la concursuri, tournaments, arcade, etc. Multumim anticipat pentru intelegere ! Inregistreaza-te acum !

Daca esti deja membru ConsoleGames.ro si inca iti apare acest mesaj, te rugam sa te loghezi cu userul si parola pentru a nu mai fi deranjat. O zi buna !

Thread: MacBook which version should I buy for gaming?

1. #1 SP

MacBook which version should I buy for gaming?

Currently, I'm looking for a suggestion to purchase my new laptop. I have already checked out some good devices from the Apple MacBook series, but I'm confused about which one I should take. I can't make any decision yet, because I don't have enough knowledge in this area. Below I have included what specs I should have on my new laptop and the game lists, Which I want to use without lag or any issues. Please check and suggest to me the best one.

Spec's Requirements:

Processor: Apple M1 or M1 Pro

Display: FHD or XDR

Storage: At least 1 TB

RAM: At least 16 GB

Graphics: 8-core / 16-core GP

Game lists:

World War
    FIFA 22
    Ever Quest
    The Witcher 3
    Dying Light
    Hitman 3
    half-life alyx

Is this site providing MacBook air m1 legal price, caused I have faced some issues with our country reseller, they're asking too much price than the official price. Should I take from this site, I am also seeking this advice.

https://mcsolution.com.bd/apple-macb...apple-m1-chip/

I hope, I will get my best suggestion from consolegames community.

2. #2 SP
    As a macbook owner, I wouldn't advise you to get a macbook for gaming.

3. #3 SP
    Go as higher as you can. M1 Pro instead of just M1. MacBook Pro instead of Air. The faster = the better.
    But as iPaul said, for gaming i would better go with a Windows notebook (gaming optimised), with a 12th Gen Intel CPU and a decent GPU...

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.