Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 77 of 282 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 5621

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V - GTA 5 - GTA Online

1. #1521 SP
    Daca va intereseaza si versiunea video de la IGN despre hands on - aici

2. #1522 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by CSergiu View Post

3. #1523 SP
    Ma interesa sa vad daca scrie ceva de vehicle damage, dar nimic totusi este un hands-on EXTREM de bine primit

4. #1524 SP
    pss
    Grove Street returns
    Confirmed in IGN hands on.
    World-First Hands-On With Grand Theft Auto V - IGN

+

concluzia review-ului PCgames.de

A German games site shared today screenshots of the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto V!

http://www.pcgames.de/GTA-5-Grand-Theft-Au...-1&i_id=2099509

Translating:
    GTA 5 is ready and we have played it exclusively. As the first and only German editors Rockstar Games has invited to the hands-on us. Games News editor in chief Thomas could Szedlak 5 several hours romp with the Xbox 360 version of GTA Los Santos and play new missions! Here are his impressions of detailed game world, diversity, technology and control!

"We are also impressed by the technology. Stuttering we have no experience on the Xbox 360 and also the (actually) GTA typical cross thread of graphic details, we rarely noticed. An extremely impressive performance given the high level of detail in the game world. The difference GTA 4 is huge. Ok, the predecessor was published in 2008, though: they were already at that time the same as consoles today!

Even the portrayal of the characters is outstanding. Each of the three heroes runs and moves differently, so that is taken care of here as well for variety. Traditionally, the greatest strength of the RAGE engine is the virtual sun in the sky, the locations can have different effects at different times of the day and so the eye candy touches the crown. A beautiful open-world game, it is certainly no more for PS3 and Xbox 360 console."

5. #1525 SP
    pss
    Able to do full 360 shooting like in Max Payne when on the ground, not sure if you can go prone outside of mission specific situations though.
    Plane and Heli handling seems to be smoother, this could mean less subtle and requiring less mastery.
    police behavior seems to be dramatically different: when he went on a rampage with a chaingun the cops stayed far back and tried to pick him off.
    Some of the character switching in missions is, indeed, forced.
    Liberal checkpoints during missions.
    Lots of Hollywood blockbuster style missions from nearly the beginning.
    Audio seems to be dramatically overhauled: tires make different noise on different surfaces, and the cars tick themselves cool after you get out of them
    Tons of weapons in the weapon wheel.
    Attached Images Attached Images 11111.jpg 32672.jpg

6. #1526 SP
    GTA 5 voice actors include real gang members - Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox 360 News

Grand Theft Auto 5's gangs are voiced by real gang members, producer Lazlow Jones has revealed – including one who was released from prison the day before recording.

"When we record all these ambient characters that are in the world we go towards authenticity," Lazlow told US radio station WGN. "So in the game, part of the element of the story is that there's rival gangs.

"There's black gangs, there's Latino gangs, and we recruited a guy who gets gang members, like actual gang members, real gang members. I mean, El Salvadorian gang dudes with amazing tattoos and one of which literally had gotten out of prison the day before. And we brought these guys in to record the gang characters because you know, you don't want a goofy LA actor who went to a fancy school trying to be a hard gang member. There's nothing worse than that."

Lazlow believes the answer is to "find the real terrifying people and say, can you come in here please. "And they look at the lines and they say, 'I wouldn't say that. If I was upset at another gang, I wouldn't say that'. So... say what you would say. Authenticity, you know?

"There's a lot of sessions that we would have where we would just throw the script on the floor and be like, this thing we wrote is irrelevant, let's just work out something real."

7. #1527 SP
    pss
    evoql5.jpg

from a reviewer

8. #1528 SP
    din cate observ, filmuletele cica au fost direct din ps3 dar cam toate hands-on-urile sunt pe x360...

9. #1529 SP
    Pana la urma s-a aflat ceva despre damage-ul vehiculelor?

10. #1530 SP
    Toate GTA-urile au avut damage. Sunt 100% sigur ca si acesta o sa aibe.

11. #1531 SP
    Man, am revazut primul trailer la Grand Theft Auto 5, iar la minutul 1:04 il vei vedea pe Franklin cand face un accident si masina se comporta ca o ''conserva''. Si in al doilea trailer, la secunda 0:55, nu-mi spune ca masina aia nu primeste un impact zdravan. In trailer-ul cu Franklin, la secunda 0:38 acea masina de politie intra aproape frontal in camion si nu se intampla decat sa sara o usa si sa se rostogoleasca?
    Man, ma asteptam la mai mult.

12. #1532 SP
    Calm down, inca nu ai jucat jocul si nu ai cum sa fi sigur. Asteapta un gameplay pe net sau ceva (sigur o sa iasa cu cel putin o zi doua inainte de lansare si ai sa vezi)

13. #1533 SP
    Cristy, dar problema cu damage-ul la vehicule apare in toate trailer-ele. Mai ales cand vad cu ce viteza si ce forte se aplica.
    I really need to calm my nerves. It's only a game.

14. #1534 SP
    rascalov , tu ce nelamurire ai ? ce vrei sa stii in legatura cu damage-ul ?

15. #1535 SP
    guys calm down, cred ca threadul acesta are nevoie de multa vreme de o pastila de... (vezi poza)

PS: acum serios si eu astept jocul acesta cu sufletul la gura, insa e doar un joc nu uitati.
    Attached Images Attached Images xanax45.jpg

16. #1536 SP
    ^ aprieciem grija dar nu ne-ai ajutat cu nimic ..

17. #1537 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by rascalov View Post
    Cristy, dar problema cu damage-ul la vehicule apare in toate trailer-ele. Mai ales cand vad cu ce viteza si ce forte se aplica.
    I really need to calm my nerves. It's only a game.

Jocul e prea mare pentru atatea detalii si tu esti prea pretentios... Alea-s doar cinematic-uri, sunt pretty much irelevante.

Priveste damage-ul la masina de politie din trailer-ul la GTA Online, minutul 1:00 (mai exact 1:03). Cum ti se pare?

18. #1538 SP
    pss
    Here is some info i found on Neo-gaf

"Interesting. Lazlow is taking GTA V on a pre-release tour, and letting some radio hosts get their hands on the game. Something extremely similar happened with GTA IV (on the Opie and Anthony show, if I recall). Anyway, it seems some tidbits of information got revealed. Nothing too spoilerific, but it does concern drug use, and some vehicles you can drive:

During the demo, Trevor hijacks a train and 'beats the sh*t out of the conductor'

Each character seems to have their own drug of choice. Michael drinks. Franklin smokes weed. Trevor uses meth. (I'm not quite sure on this one)

Actual LA gang members were recorded for the ambient voices of Los Santos gang members

Each character has their own background score. Trevor's is more 'country', for instance

The graphics are really impressive"

NeoGAF - View Single Post - GTA V has gone gold.

19. #1539 SP
    It's coming... 13 zile.

20. #1540 SP
    pss
    GTA 6 fan trailer made

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 77 of 282 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast