Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 144 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3702

Thread: Destiny

1. #2861 SP
    După controversele legate de prețul DLC-ului, după interviul dezastruos de zilele trecute, acum anunță misiunea exclusivă pentru Red Bull****-uri cumpărate doar în US și Canada.

Bungie just went full retard.

http://kotaku.com/new-destiny-quest-...ll-1713588960?

2. #2862 SP
    Activision being money-hungry all over again.

3. #2863 SP
    WTF Acum o sa dati precomanda la doze de redbull pe amazon Vezi Leica ca nu te-ai gandit chiar la tot.

4. #2864 SP
    Soon:

5. #2865 SP
    Stai linistit ca se vor vinde coduri din-alea direct.

6. #2866 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by tzuik View Post
    După controversele legate de prețul DLC-ului, după interviul dezastruos de zilele trecute, acum anunță misiunea exclusivă pentru Red Bull****-uri cumpărate doar în US și Canada.

Bungie just went full retard.

http://kotaku.com/new-destiny-quest-...ll-1713588960?

uploadfromtaptalk1435191446570.jpg

7. #2867 SP
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13090

Bungie Weekly Update – 06/24/2015

This week at Bungie, we’re working hard to fix what’s wrong with the Collector’s Editions for The Taken King. You’ve voiced your objections. We agree wholeheartedly. Now, our attention is focused on creating solutions. These things take time, so pardon our silence these past few days. In moments like these, actions speak louder than words.

In developing The Taken King, one of our goals has been to celebrate you and your triumphs. E3 was a place to reveal the new adventures we hope to send you on, but our conversations there didn’t do justice to our plans to honor your legacy.

Don’t take it from me. Here are some words from Luke Smith:

I am Luke Smith, Creative Director on Destiny: The Taken King.

Many, many years ago, I wrote to you each week in this spot. We talked about Battle Rifles, we talked about stuff we weren't going to talk about, and at some point I did a horrible hand-drawing of an upcoming map and teased you with it in the Weekly Update.

Anyone who knows me knows I can be sarcastic, anyone who remembers podcasts I've done knows that I can be pretty blunt, and anyone who’s watched me in a ViDoc knows I'm pretty unpolished.

However, most of you don't know me.

Reading my interview with Eurogamer and imagining it came from some random developer of a game I love - that random developer looks like an Asshat.

But that Asshat was me - and those words rightfully anger you.

I'm sorry.

My words made it sound as if Bungie doesn't care about their most loyal fans.

We do care. We are listening. And we will make it right.

Here's what we're doing about the Collector's Edition of Destiny: The Taken King...

We’re actively working to make the digital content from the Collector’s Edition available in a $20 upgrade bundle (suggested retail price), available on 9/15/2015. If you purchase a stand-alone version of Destiny: The Taken King, or already have, you'll be able to pick up the digital items as soon as they are available.

If you have decided to pick up the Legendary Edition of Destiny: The Taken King at retail, you can also elect to pick this up if you want to upgrade into a Collector’s Edition.

If you purchased the existing Digital Collector’s Edition, and you already owned Destiny and both expansion packs, we’ll have some additional information for you soon.

If you want to get caught up on all of the options available for Destiny: The Taken King, you can view the details here. (Note: You won’t see the Collector’s Edition Upgrade we described above, yet. We’re working on it.)

For those looking for a little more context about Emotes and Class Items in The Taken King, we will be introducing new Class Items with stat attributes. These will provide players with another gear slot that can contribute to both your Guardian’s look and build preferences. The Class Items included in the Collector’s Edition are a welcome addition for players looking to level up newborn Guardians or fresh subclasses, but they are not the only new Class Items available in Destiny: The Taken King. This is part of our focus on making the game more rewarding and adding more variety options for players. The same goes for Emotes.

So, that’s what we’re doing about the Collector’s Edition. Here are some other questions, and answers, about some other topics many of you care about.

“Hey, I have Destiny and all its expansions. Do I really have to buy stuff I already own to play The Taken King?”

The Digital Download is for existing players who already own Destiny and both expansion packs, and are ready to jump straight into The Taken King this September.

“Hey, I’ve been here since day one. What do I get?”

If you already have a Light Level 30 Guardian, or if you’ve picked up and played both The Dark Below and House of Wolves, then you’re a VIP in The Tower’s book. They’ll reward you accordingly with a victory lap that will include a permanently exclusive set of items.

When you stride through the Tower, people are going to ask you where you got those wonderful toys. You’ll nod and let them know you earned them. It’s a Year One thing, and they just wouldn’t understand. And they won’t ever be able to get their hands on their own set.

And we’ll have more fun stuff for you to announce in the very short term future, just for you.

Thanks for caring enough to sound off. We heard the feedback, loud and clear. We’ll talk more soon.

To be continued…

This is part 1 of 2 of the Bungie Weekly Update. Tune in tomorrow for the usual fanfare, including a report from our friends on the Destiny Player Support team, the Movie of the Week, and more.

8. #2868 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Fury View Post
    WTF Acum o sa dati precomanda la doze de redbull pe amazon Vezi Leica ca nu te-ai gandit chiar la tot.
    Clar o sa imi iau un bax

9. #2869 SP
    Salutari, daca am jucat pe PS3 salvarile sunt valabile si pentru PS4?

10. #2870 SP
    Dacă te loghezi cu același psn id, tot ce aveai pe ps3 ai și pe ps4

11. #2871 SP
    Cum obtin un skin legendar pentru ghost?

12. #2872 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by costy29lan View Post
    Cum obtin un skin legendar pentru ghost?
    Daca faceai preorder la Destiny sau daca cumperi Destiny Ghost Edition, Limited edition sau Digital Edition

13. #2873 SP
    Daca am jucat pe Ps3 pana acum, cand trec pe ps4 mi se transfera caracterele automat sau trebuie sa fac eu transferul? Daca da cum. Merci

14. #2874 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
    Daca faceai preorder la Destiny sau daca cumperi Destiny Ghost Edition, Limited edition sau Digital Edition
    Ma gandeam ca se dau la Nightfall sau altceva ...
    Am jocul pe disc si dlc-urile luate online ... deci nu am sanse.

15. #2875 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by b615dub View Post
    Daca am jucat pe Ps3 pana acum, cand trec pe ps4 mi se transfera caracterele automat sau trebuie sa fac eu transferul? Daca da cum. Merci
    Poate nu știi sa citești dar ti-am răspuns și prima data când ai întrebat acest lucru

16. #2876 SP
    Poate nu știi sa citești dar ti-am răspuns și prima data când ai întrebat acest lucru
    Multumesc.
    Nu stiu unde ai vazut ca este iar o intrebare.

17. #2877 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by costy29lan View Post
    Multumesc.
    Nu stiu unde ai vazut ca este iar o intrebare.
    uploadfromtaptalk1435791887075.png

Poate nu s-a văzut quote-ul care l-am făcut. Era vorba de b615dub

18. #2878 SP
    Attachment 252622

Poate nu s-a văzut quote-ul care l-am făcut. Era vorba de b615dub
    Scuze, eu nu am fost atent!

19. #2879 SP
    E intrecere?
    http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/f51...nsolegames-ro/
    I. Regulament General
    Nu folositi functia "Reply With Quote" pentru a raspunde unui mesaj imediat anterior, exceptie facandu-se atunci cand selectati in Quote doar o anumite parte din mesajul anterior.

20. #2880 SP
    Salutare. Am un cont PS+ de PSN UK si Destiny achizitionat de la eMag. Intentionez sa cumpar Expansion Pass ca sa-mi duc hunterul la un level cat mai mare. Intrebarea e: gasesc expansion pass-ul la un pret decent? Pe PSN US costa 35 $ (142 RON) iar pe PSN UK costa 35 ₤ (220 RON) iar la precomanda la Altex pentru toate Expansionurile (Taken King, Expansion I si II + joc Destiny) la pachet ca Legendary Edition costa 270 RON.

Cum e mai convenabil sa achizitionez Expansion Pack-urile daca as vrea sa le joc in perioada asta? Gasesc un pret mai decent decat pe PSN UK ? E cam o discrepanta imensa la pret, intre Expansionul Pass-ul de pe UK si precomanda de la Altex, comparand ce ofera la aproape aceeasi bani unde teoretic pentru 50 RON in plus primesti Taken King + Destiny.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 144 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast